Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Under Enemy Colors

Post B
Under Enemy Colors
Dear Lieutenant Charles Hayden
I write you again because I have more Questions for you like do you think that after all this, you will be a captain? Also, you said "Hayden felt his one chance to return to sea, to prove him, slipping away for certainly if Hart were removed the first secretary would recall him as well." On page 86. When I first read this I thought did some thing happen at sea and that is why you were working at a desk? Also I wondered what you think of captain Hart, because I think that he is not a good captain, he does not care what happens to any one but him self, so in other words he is selfish. Another part in the book you mention Henrietta Carthew; I want to know why you mention her. But to me when I came across her name it seemed to me that you where foreshadowing, and I want to know what will happen to her or what will bring her to you.

No comments: